October 17, 2010

style-isms: jeans!

I have a vivid memory of being 10 years old and declaring (after a particularly nasty sighting of the dreaded, mid-wash, super unflattering, tapered mom-jean) that I would NEVER like or wear tapered jeans in all my life. Was I ever wrong! Now skinny jeans are a major staple in my wardrobe, and just about everybody's.  To my defence it was the late 90's, and flares were the only thing cool then. But I have to say I'm excited to see various different cuts and styles becoming popular in the in the past few seasons, rather than just one shape. - must drag out the flares and wide leg jeans from the back of my closet!

photos coming soon!

xo denj

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I felt that SAME way!! But now skinnies are just so much sexier than flared jeans and fit a lot more body types. I don't think they will go out of style, frankly. They have become the 'classic' look, or I'd like to think they have.

Love the blog so far!!

xo