November 22, 2010

diy - kari's cardi + my blouse

a few little do-it-yourself-ers:

1. I busted a major hole in the elbow of my little sister's cardigan months ago. It's much too cute to toss, so I've been meaning (but majorly procrastinating!) to repair it for ages. I finally got around to it and I'm so excited about the result! Kari be excited! - your sweater is ready for you when you return from uni!

2. I love this top from Anthropologie, but I was getting sick of the  dusty rose colour. It always looked dirty - even straight out of the washing machine. Luckily it's silk, which makes it super easy to dye - I decided on a deep royal blue. Now it feels like a brand new!






cardigan: Zara, top: Anthropologie, black pants: Ag Jeggings, shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
*photography by rsimmen

ox denj

4 comments:

Kari said...

YAY. can't wait!

lacee swan said...

super cute sweater!

Leah said...

Love it! I have been meaning to put leather elbow patches on a sweater of mine as well! Looks great. Where did you buy your leather?

denj said...

thanks! i got them from fabric-land actually!