November 11, 2010

sneak peek! silk shibori scarves by denj

Photography (and collage) by nicoledeephotography, model Robin Burns, styling by denj



I have a little announcement!  I have been making these scarves as gifts for my friends and family for ages, and I decided it was time to share them with everyone! Starting November 15th, I will be selling hand-dyed shibori silk scarves on Etsy. Last weekend I spent an afternoon with the extremely talented NicoleDee and the gorgeous Robin Burns creating the  look book, and  I am so in love with the results! Thank you ladies! Check back soon for updates and a link to my etsy shop!

xo denj

4 comments:

Jodi said...

about time!!!! :)

Kari said...

yay!

Amanda said...

:) i have one!!!!!

lauren said...

i looooooove mine! I tied it around my handbag strap the other day.....!
I gotta get on this and get us collaborated somehow. These would be beautiful also in a necklace like this! : http://www.laurenelan.com/collections/current/?item=product&id=46 With obviously more of the scarf showing. Hmmm....