November 29, 2010

stylish blogger


eep! awards!

The lovely miss Leah of little red purse gave me a stylish blogger award! - thanks girl!

this award is kind of like a blogger love/chain letter - Which means I have to do the following

1. thank the wonderful blogger who gave me the award (check!)
2. share seven facts about myself
3. choose seven bloggers I love, give them their very own stylish blogger award, and let them know that they've been chosen.

seven facts:

1. I listen to Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber at work.... tween pop stars help me concentrate.
2.  I KNOWWWW uggs are ugly. But Canadian winters make the fashion-faux-pas SOOO worth it.
3. My favourite animal is a bunny-rabbit. When I was younger I was obsessed....like really obsessed  I even decorated my room around this obsession when I was 10- we're talking wallpaper, bedspread, the works.
4. I live in the suburbs (I like to say I'm trapped in the suburbs),  but I'm a true city girl. I can't wait to move back downtown!
5. I have 2 amazing sisters, who both currently live in the USA. I miss them everyday!
6. I love coffee AND tea - and I drink both everyday.
7. I never leave the house without eating breakfast - you know what they say! - breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

seven bloggers that I like to stalk:
(it is so hard to just choose just 7 - there are so many good ones out there!  - so I choose a mix of new finds and some old faves)

1. lateafternoon
2. sftrend
3. thedaybook
4. postcards from
5. of moments in moonlight
6. freesia blog
7. coco and vera

if you haven't come across these gems already - check them out!

ox denj

7 comments:

Shilpi said...

Aww thanks so much! You're too kind

I love your blog as well! Great inspiration

xx

sftrend

Kara said...

Aw, thank you so much for the Stylish Blogger Award, girl! That means so much to me that you're visiting and liking what you see! Likewise here ;)

xo

kara

chelsea said...

congratulations! and don't worry about UGG boots :) I consider them to be a comfort staple, not a stylish/not stylish thing!

xoxo

Freesia said...

Thank you!!!!! And it's so true your number one fact teen popstar help a lot at work!!!!! and i have to learn to not leave the house without eating breakfast!!!!!!!

Freesia

Cee said...

Aww, thank-you so much! This is so sweet of you :) I'll be sure to accept the award and pass it on to seven other fabulous bloggers. Can't wait to read more of yours!
xox,
Cee

Cee said...

PS: I'm following you on bloglovin' :)

denj said...

thanks ladies!
it is so good to hear from you

xoxoxoxoox