December 09, 2010

outfit du jour + random other stuff!


skirt and cardigan: Club Monaco, Hue tights, boots: from Little Burgundy - cannot remember the brand!




Its been an insanely busy week and it's not over yet! I actually cannot remember the last time I had a solid, good night's sleep - a morning without coffee is my worst nightmare right now.  Every spare second I have, I've been working on more pieces with Lauren Elan for  the GIFTED&GLAM show this weekend.  I'm so excited and pumped for the show! ALSO - I was super excited to see that my last "outfit du jour" was featured on Weardrobe yesterday! see it here! My other weekly highlight was on Tuesday; I went to see Erin McLaughlin's (she's the Editor-in-chief of Style of Home Magazine!) presentation about  design and home trends at Elte. Seriously , she has public speaking down to a science and totally engages a room. Wanna know the best thing she said? "PURPLE IS SO HOT RIGHT NOW AND IT'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" - YESSSS. Purple has been my favourite colour forever - seriously  I have some vivid memories of head-to-toe purple outfits when I was younger... or last week. Whatever. The point is: purple is awesome, that's my motto.



that's erin - she's wearing purple! hehe



AND my other motto ------>



and goodnight!

xo denj

7 comments:

Cee said...

Purple has always been one of my favourite colours to wear... when I was little, I pretty much wore exclusively purple. My best friend's mom would tease me and call me the purple people eater :) Of course now I know that you shouldn't dress in any one colour, unless it's black- I guess that's growing up :) I love this look- I admired that skirt at Club Monaco for ages, and it suits you perfectly!
xox,
Cee

Cris said...

Hi there! Cris here from the blog, Bisou! I just wanted to say wow I just love your blog and I love your skirt so much!! Your motto is very inspiring too...love it!

Bisous,
-Cris xoxo

http://www.bisouonline.com
Live,Love,Fashion...bisou!

Robin said...

Club Monaco is zeeee best! And they are Frye boots, no?

Margaret said...

you're gorgeous! you should wear red all the time :)
great blog!
loving the posts
stop by some time xx
take a peek at my $100 gift card giveaway while you're at it!

Cecylia said...

I love this print!!! What a great quote!

Come visit my blog

http://cecylia.com =)

sofi said...

Very nice! I love finding cool stuff like that on etsy. Also, really your skirt and your blog header.

Bonnie said...

lovely photos! <3