December 12, 2010

outfit du jour: "and a side of sequins please"


jean jacket, sequin jacket, grey top: H&M, boots: Bronx, jeggings: AG, bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs, scarf: Denj
*photography by rsimmen xo



Everyone has been talking about christmas shopping lately, and I have yet to step into the mall this month to even attempt to get started. I generally don't feel ready until there's snow on the ground and the christmas tree is up, and by that time it's mid-december and I'm freaking, wondering why I didn't get on it earlier. It's a vicious cycle really... I'm just about at the freaking-out stage right now. My mom and I decorated the christmas tree today, during which my mom turned on her favourite christmas cd, cranked the volume, and started dancing around the living room! hehe,  I think that just might be what put me in the christmas spirit!



xo denj

12 comments:

Elise said...

You are so cute. xo. Almost as cute as Zac Efron.

lauren said...

haha... cutie patotie!

Cee said...

You look adorable in this pictures sweetie, and I love this casual look- the scarf tied onto your (stunning!) bag is so pretty :)
xox,
Cee

Thelma said...

These are cute pics! You look very like Blake Lively

Maryjane said...

I love Starbucks, and you look great in Starbucks. :-)

Maryjane xoxo

Leah said...

We definitely need to go to Vintage 69 in the New Year! I'm looking forward to boxing day so I can shop again!!!
You look great in this pic! and, gotta have the caramel macchiato! You are the one who introduced me to it and now that's all I ever get from Starbucks :)

xo L

jada and jon said...

Sequins with everything please! and Starbucks.

thanks for the comment.

www.avintagelovestory.com
www.lalalandvintageclothing.com

xx

Liz said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I've subscribing to yours now. Love your look here, put together and fresh! And the starbucks doesn't hurt either :)

La Petite Marmoset said...

My mom does the same thing! Maybe it's a rule, once you have kids you have to act over-the-top christmas-y. Love your jean jacket, and thanks for your comment!

www.LaPetiteMarmoset.com

Alaina said...

You look beautiful in your picture :)

And those boots are to die for.

I Agree with the above post. I've been looking at your website and all of your looks just look so... fresh.

xoxAlaina

Cris said...

You are so pretty. I love the jean jacket with the outfit!

-Cris xoxo

http://www.bisouonline.com

Michelle said...

amazing outfit choice
i have a poll on my blog asking what's your favorite add-on to your outfit
and one of them is "coffee"
you're great example :)

http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
please follow my blog if you like any of my posts thanks!