December 22, 2010

photo diary: london!
















*all photography by me, bracelet and neck piece by Michelle Lowe-Holder


2010 is coming to an end, which has me thinking about all the things I did this year. One of my favourite things was in March when I went to London for a month to do a textile design internship at Michelle Lowe-Holder. I wanted to share a few photos from my trip! I can't believe how much time has flown by since then! It was such an amazing experience and it was so good to see all my friends from when I studied at Winchester School of Art  in my third year of university. Ahh - I can't wait to go back again!

xo denj

7 comments:

Cee said...

These photos are fabulous- I've never been a huge London fan, but these shots are really making me want to visit :) I just love the 'Made you Look' sign, and the shot of you at platform 9 3/4 is too cute! What an amazing reason you had to go; I'd love to hear more- and see more- of the internship you did (since you know I'm a big fan of your work :D).
xox,
Cee

Kristine said...

Is that... a red velvet cupcake I spy? YUM! And your internship sounds amazing!


Kristine. Or Polly.

Kathleen said...

wow i love all the photos! especially of the cupcake!! i hope you have a lovely Christmas girl!! :)

<3, Kathleen.

Chanelle said...

I had no idea that platform actually existed!

Enter my $50 Westfield gift card giveaway!

Christine @ Fanciful Vision said...

Gorgeous pics, wow, really like 'em! Gotta love London :)

x Christine http://fancifulvision.blogspot.com

Christine @ Fanciful Vision said...

Gorgeous, wow!

Milly said...

Did you manage to taste Brick Lane's famous bagel?! You make me want to start taking street sign pics of my amazing London :)