January 06, 2011

outfit du jour + lovely blog award






jean jacket : H&M, blouse: Forever 21, jeans: James Jeans via Bicyclette Boutique, fur collar from my Aritzia coat. *photography by kari


Hi lovelies!  I  want to thank you all for your support these last few months! I started this blog just for fun, and to share my love of fashion and design - but I never expected to meet so many wonderful people all over the world! It's definitely been a blessing and so inspiring. An extra big thank-you to Monica of FreesiaBlog for mentioning me in your recent interview at hercatwalk! - you are so wonderful  and talented and I would love to swap closets with you anytime!  Also one of my other favourite girls, Cee of cocoandvera passed along the Lovely Blog award to me - thanks so much girlie!  Seriously, if you haven't checked out her blog yet - get over there!


So to pass on this award I have to choose 5 blogs I love (which is way too hard! my list gets longer everyday! )


1. littleredpurse
2. zipped
3. ohmyheart
4. rosealamode
5. inspirafashion


 

10 comments:

Kathleen said...

aww girly you really are so sweet, thank you so much! will def post this in my next blog post :). and woww girl, you are soo pretty! i really adore your sense of style, following on blog lovin' and twitter :). hope you're having an amazing week so far! TGIF tomorrow! :)

<3, Kathleen.

Kate said...

Aww, thanks for passing on the award, beauty! So sweet of you! I love this outfit too, perfectly casual & pretty! Makes me miss the days of denim jackets - come on spring!! xo.

Cee said...

You deserve it, sweetie! Your blog is fabulous, and so is this look- the combination of textures from the silk shirt, fur collar and beaded bracelet are so interesting and beautiful :)
xox,
Cee
PS: The Lauren Elan + Hello Denj bracelet will be making its first appearance on my blog today!

Linda said...

You are looking so great today! Love the blouse! And those boots? Where'd you get them!?
And thanks for the award! So sweet of you!
xoxo
Linda

pepa said...

Hello! great blog you've got!!!check out my blog and if you like
kisses from pepa

Kathleen said...

just wanted to update you :), gave a shout out to you in my current post! :) keep inspiring lovely!!

<3, Kathleen.

chelsea said...

thank you so much dear! can I just say that you have one of the best personal styles I have ever seen? I looooove your blog :) and I'm following you on twitter now <3

xoxo

lizelisabeth said...

Oh wow! Just found your blog thru monica and kathleene's blogs. Your style is super gorgeous!! Love your idea to ensemble the outfit!!! On this look, I dig your top!!! Hmm, did someone told you this before? I think you look like Blake Lively! :) You have the same smile as her. Glad to found another fashion inspiration. Def follow you and come back again for style steal. ;)) Hope you could drop by at mine.

hug and kiss kiss,
liz

Leah said...

Thank you so much! I feel honoured to have this award passed on by you. This outfit it great by the way.
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

xo L

Freesia said...

Beautiful as always, very lovely top and lovely blog, congrats!!!!!
Freesia