January 22, 2011

outfit du jour: snow safari









boots: Locale, dress: Zara, cardigan: Aritzia, belt: French Connection, hat: H&M. *Photography by RSimmen


My obsession with all things cheetah is getting worse. I added a blouse and this dress to my collection this week (don't tell my mom! haha) I can't wait to wear this in the spring - or at least not in the midst of a snowstorm! I've definitely noticed a few changes in my style lately , for years I absolutely hated everything brown and never wore any of it, but lately I've been drawn to it - even went so far as to pair it with black!


Happy Weekend!


 


xo denj


 

12 comments:

lewis said...

I feel honoured to have witnessed the purchases. :)

Kristen said...

I love the effect the snow has in these pictures - so lovely! Love how you 'winterized' this dress with the oversized cardigan, tights, and boots. You look great!

herCatwalk said...

love the graffiti on the wall! love the urban feel :)

Chelsea said...

you have got to be one of the most beautiful bloggers out there!! I love how you styled this leopard dress :) way cute!

xoxo

OnTheRacks said...

Love this outfit... and the photos!! I wish I lived in a place with snow. That leopard dress is too cute and your layering is perfect!

xx Laura

Olga said...

I love this leopard dress on you!!! Looks really great!

xx Olga
http://lapetiteolga.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

I love this!! You look so cute posing in a snowstorm! And lovvvve this dress! I have honestly been on the hunt for my perfect leopard print dress for years now, and still haven't found it (looking for a shirt dress style) but this one is adorable on you! And your hair looks so pretty here, especially in the first photo! xo!

chelsea said...

lovely

robinkatherine said...

Cutest photos, I don't often see you in hats. Also, did you notice the mother of all snowflakes in front of you in the last shot? Giiiinormous!

Cee said...

These snow storm photos are just priceless! You captured this look at exactly the right moment :) I adore your hat, and that dress is fabulous, too. I have yet to branch out into animal prints, but I'm beginning to feel a pull in that direction... this look is only giving me more inspiration :)
xox,
Cee

chelsea said...

i blogged this today :) http://papercakesfinds.blogspot.com/2011/01/passion-for-fashion_25.html

denj said...

Thank you for the feature chelsea! - and thank you so much for letting me know xo denj