So, I've had a few questions about the braided bracelets in my denj lookbook; mystery revealed? it's just a 9"x60" scarf all braided up! And, if you are feeling so inclined, you can find some pretty scarves to make a bracelet with in my etsy shop. But in the meantime, I thought I'd show you all how to do it yourself: below is the step-by-step, I tried to make it as clear as possible, so it looks like there are a lot of steps, but it's really easy I promise!
1. To begin the braided bracelet, you need a long thin scarf.
2. Create 3 "strands" for your braid by folding the middle,
keep the ends slightly longer than the middle strand.
3. Use your finger, or whatever is easiest, to anchor your braid and create a loop at the top.
4. Braid with your 3 "strands" as usual.
5. When you get closer to the bottom you should have another loop
created by the middle that you folded earlier.
6. Braid until the loop is as small as possible around your finger,
7. Pull your longest strand through the loop and pull tight as below.
8. Pull the same strand partially through the top loop
9. Put on your wrist, and pull tight,
10. and tie it in a knot of course!
easy right? let me know if you have any questions, any at all.