February 21, 2011

kensington afternoon
















sweater, coat, and belt: Aritzia, jeans: James Jeans, boots: via Locale, silk scarf: denj+etsy, black scarf: unknown, purse: Sondra Roberts via Winners, sunnies: Ray-Ban
*photography: 1-3 by sarah, 4 by shana, 5-9 by me*


 


 


I spent the day off today sharing brunch (my absolute favourite meal!) and browsing Kensington Market in the winter sunshine with two of my best girls, Shana and Sarah. Anytime the sun decides to make an appearance in the depths of winter is always extremely uplifting, especially when enjoyed with best friends.


 


xo denj


 

7 comments:

Kate said...

Aw, girl time! Love it! You look so cute here, I'm loving the leopard belt & the boots! And you wear aviators so well - I notice this because they don't suit my face at all! Sigh! Looking lovely, lady!

Cee said...

Love your skinny leopard belt, girl! And your day at Kensington Market looks like too much fun, that piggie bank is adorable. I'll definitely have to pay the market a visit on my next visit to Toronto :)
xox,
Cee

Liz (26 and Counting) said...

These pictures are lovely denj! And you're slightly curled hair looks fantastic!

Sarah said...

I never noticed there was SO much graffiti in Kensington! These pictures turned out really good. Yesterday was fun!

Nicole said...

love the leopard belt!

Rebecca said...

I love that silver flying pig bank, and how cool is that map of toronto! You girls are looking lovely - if a little cold on a winter day, but it sounds like a perfect afternoon!

veronika said...

whoa, when i first read that title i thought you were in the kesington neighborhood of philadelphia (definitely NOT the place that you'd want to be, even in the morning). good thing there are multiple kensingtons!

you ladies look adorable together.