February 13, 2011

outfit du jour: red and pink and furry








coat: JCrew, jeans: James Jeans, sweater: Aritzia, boots: via Little Burgundy, fur collar: 69 Vintage, bag: Lachetta via Winners, red ring: F21, b+w silk scarf: denj+etsy
*photography by rsimmen*


 


I didn't realize until I was editing these pictures that I was wearing valentines colours! how very appropriate. This purse is has been a favourite of mine for years, one of the reasons that I love shopping at Winners. There are so many gems to be found there! The fur collar is the one  that I picked up at 69 Vintage a few weeks ago, I've been using it to winterize and warm up lighter coats and cardigans, it's so versatile I love it!
I hope you all have a lovely valentines day full of chocolate kisses and cinnamon hearts.


 


how to wear a silk scarf #2: tie it to your purse to add some extra colour or pattern  - purses need accessories too!


 


xo  denj


 

8 comments:

Kristen said...

You always have the most perfect hair! I demand a hair tutorial ASAP. Please. :)

Leah said...

The Fur stole looks amazing! Looking sweet for V-day. That purse is perfect.
Have a good one with your lover.

xo L

robinkatherine said...

Where are you here? I love these pictures, you look adorable and the background is awesome. Happy V-day to you and Randy. xo

denj said...

thank you ! they were taken on Robert Street, right by the boy's new place! happy vday to you and paulie too. xo

Cee said...

I should have known that pink coat was from J. Crew... I've been hunting for one in exactly that shade, with no luck. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction :) Love your purse, too. What an amazing Winners find!
xox,
Cee

Kim said...

LOVE this outfit! I also love Winners - it's true you can find great hidden gems if you're willing to dig!

cryskay said...

love your outfit w/ the pops of red. cute bag! xo

MONKEYFACE said...

I'm FREAKING OUT over this outfit and esp. that bag. SO BUMMED it's old and apparently Canadian (that's where Winners is, right??). You look ridiculously chic!!