March 16, 2011

jour du macaron


photos by me


 


I finally tried my first macaron this past weekend at Nadège Patisserie and it was heaven! I've been dreaming of them all week; salted caramel, cappuccino, blackberry chocolate? yes please!


 


This Sunday, March 20th, Nadège Patisserie is celebrating the "jour du macaron" and will donate all profits raised by sales of macarons to the rescue/relief efforts of the Red Cross in Japan. Be sure to stop by for a treat and to do a little good, every bit counts. If you can't make it or macarons aren't your thing, you can donate to the Red Cross here.


 


 


xo denj


 


 


ps.


Nadège Patisserie
780 Queen Street West
Toronto, ON M6J 1G2

2 comments:

Cee said...

Your first macaron... That's an occasion to remember :) I can see you enjoyed them thoroughly- here's to many more! I'll definitely have to stop by the Nadege Patisserie next time I'm in TO.
xox,
Cee

Leah said...

What a great way to help out; eat macaroons!

xo L.