March 30, 2011

LGFW day one

HOLT RENFREW "Can't Live Without Canadian Fashion"






1. Todd Lynn 2. Jeremy Laing 3. Finale


 


IZMA












(I'm wearing: dress, cardi, and belt from Aritzia, not pictured: Hue tights, Jeffrey Campbell shoes and UO bag) photography by me


 


LGFW! = so much fun. Leah of Little Red Purse and I had an amazing time checking out some amazing Canadian designers in the past few days!  On Monday, Holt Renfrew opened LGFW with a collection of Canadian designers they carry, followed by IZMA and JUMA. I loved Izma's mix of furs, sequins and shine, while Juma (not pictured) played with flowing silks and with kaleidoscope prints that seemed almost tribal-esque. Beautiful!


 


xo denj


 


 


ps. Thank you all for your comments and feedback! It's been an incredibly busy few weeks but I will get back to all of you. promise.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Wow you got some great shots! Must have been awesome to be there!!
You two gals are looking lovely - that sparkly dress is to die for!

Cee said...

This looks like so much fun! I love the black dress in the seventh photo, and the dress you wore, too... You know I'm a sucker for sequins :)
xox,
Cee

Leah said...

Love it! :) So much fun.

xo L.