April 04, 2011

LGFW friday finale

LINE KNITWEAR



















photography by me


Line Knitwear's collection was incredible and each look was styled to perfection. Crochet dresses, open knits, fur, knitted turbans, pleated skirts paired with cozy sweaters, and textures galore. It pretty much summed up every Canadian girl's dream to look effortlessly layered and chic throughout fall and winter. I'll definitely be looking back for inspiration in a few months!


 


Fashion week is over so I'll be back to regular programming tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed!


 


xo denj


 


ps. I wore:



James Jeans, Jeffrey Campbell Shoes, F21 bag and blouse, H&M cuff, Essie "turquiose and caicos"

6 comments:

Cee said...

I've loved seeing fashion week through your eyes, and the shot of your outfit at the end is adorable. I just love the Forever 21 blouse :)
xox,
Cee

Becca said...

Your photos are incredible! They seriously look amazing, I've just sat here for a few minutes looking at them all and re-enjoying this fabulous collection. This was one I really really liked, fabulous layers and cozy knits and crochet pieces - win.

Ashley said...

Loved looking through all your fashion week photos.

T. said...

Nice looks! Nice pics! Nice outfit! :)

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Federica said...

Amazing shots!!!Thanks for sharing!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

sunny said...

Love your blog. The pictures are amazing. And I love the close you wore.

P.S. We are having a giveaway over on my blog. I hope you can jump over and enter.

http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com