April 03, 2011

LGFW friday

AMANDA LEWKEE










photography by me


Friday was the final day of LGFW, so I grabbed one of my bests, Shana (and a fully charged camera!) and headed downtown to the shows! Up first was Amanda LewKee. The Ryerson University grad is only 23 and has already shown at LGFW, dressed several celebrities, and is currently designing custom wardrobe pieces for HBO's True Blood on top of designing her own line. Talk about drive!  I can't deny I love a little bit of bright coloured tinsel material, exposed zippers, and sheer fabrics any day.


 


more to come!


 


xo denj

3 comments:

Becca said...

I definitely liked some of the pieces in this collection, some of the sheer looks, and definitely the velvet! there were some really pretty sophisticated looks, but there were other things I really didn't like - the tinsel being one! haha but considering her youth and how far she has already come I think this line will just continue to get better.

Courtney said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog! I just came across it and I'm glad I did!
You have great style, btw! :)

A Fine Balance said...

I love the F21 top with the black and white flowers...wish we had one in Ottawa...though rumour has it it will be arriving here soon!