April 06, 2011

wednesday



Mango shoes, James Jeans, H&M sunnies, All Saints zip-up (stolen from boyfriend), MuuBaa leather jacket via Topshop, F21 necklace.
photography by rsimmen.


 


I don't know about you guys, but I frequently borrow my boyfriend's clothes. And by borrow I mean keep. Seriously, add a belt, heels, or a bold necklace, and voila! you've doubled your wardrobe!  I didn't get so lucky this time; He knew exactly what I was after and was sure to get his zip-up back...


 


 


xo denj


 


 


ps. I had a few questions about the items in yesterday's post so I've added I've added the outfit details at the bottom. xo

11 comments:

Becca said...

Guys definitely always seem to have the perfect button down shirts. That is what I admit to having "borrowed" before to add to my wardrobe, on a few occasions. I love that red necklace too!

Kristin said...

Gorgeous as always! I am loving the mix here - especially the zippy and jacket with that fantastic necklace. Wonderful styling! Next time I'm in T.O. we must meet up!

XO

Kristin

Cee said...

I always envy girls who can brrow their boyfriend's clothes... There's such a height difference between my husband and I, mainly because I'm soso short, that anything of his turns into a knee-length dress on me! C'est la vie. Love this look, especially the necklace- I'm stunned it's F21, it looks so high quality!
xox,
Cee

Liz said...

Quit being so dang cute D! Seriously, though don't quit it, because I kinda sorta like you :)

jessica fast said...

love this outfit. especially those sunnies :)

denj said...

yes please! that would be so much fun! xox

A Fine Balance said...

I think the heart shaped sunglasses are so cute. and I need to acquire me a BF whose clothes can become mine as well : P

Girl and Closet (Veronika) said...

Adorable (as always) I'm so with you, I love to steal clothes from my man. I'm loving your fabulous look here it's fun & unexpected -gives an outfit a fabulous twist. SO stylish! xx veronika

denj said...

lol i like you too! xo

Keenan Evans Meyer said...

ok woman. 1. i love the outfit with the sunnies. 2. i live in the city too and think we should meet up!

liv hauck said...

oooh my gosh, so excited to have found this blog via the wordpress homepage. great outfit posts!