May 19, 2011

I'm still here!







{sandals: Zara, dress worn as a skirt: Aritzia, t-shirt: American Apparel, necklace: H&M}


Good Gracious! It's been ages, where does the time go!? All of a sudden a week flies by and my poor little blog baby has been terribly neglected. I blame the weather. It's been raining non-stop for two straight weeks! The clouds FINALLY parted today and I felt like there was no better way to celebrate than to throw on some sequins. I've been wanting to try to find a way to wear this sequinned dress casually and when I saw this post on KendiEveryday - I decided a t-shirt knot was the perfect solution.


xo denj

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

Glad to see you're back in action! I love the sequinned dress/skirt!

Cee said...

I love the casual spin you've put on this sequined dress. It's such an over-the-top fabulous piece, I'm so impressed you've found an everyday way to wear it. Gorgeous as always :)
xox,
Cee
PS: Sadly, I think my Toronto trip has to be postponed... I just got invited to a wedding back home the same weekend. Boo.

lauren said...

i Always love sequins in the daytime with a casual print.... i say sparkle is always a 'do'!

So pretty!

Leah said...

Holy Hottie! Love this casual/classy mix. Hope you have a great long weekend!

xo L.

country girl city world said...

Love this look! The knotted T is the perfect way to make your sequin dress more casual. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

ash

www.countrygirlcityworld.com

Wangari said...

Definitely a great way to wear sequins during the day. I really love this outfit :)

Kate said...

The gray tee looks so cute over the sequins!! Love the contrast of the super glam with the super casual! Looking gorg as always!! Happy long weekend, lady!

Pixie in Pumps said...

this is gorgeous! What a beautiful and fun look! I really enjoy the sort of casual top with that flashy and fun bottom. A great juxtaposition

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

You look wayyy better than Kendi! This outfit is awesome!

Bre said...

I am happy that the rain let up! Your outfit is amazing. I love the going out look of the sequence paired with a casual t. Loving it!
Cheers,
Bre