July 13, 2011

sunshine




{dress, locket, sunnies: H&M, vest: DIY+F21, sandals: UrbanOutfitters}
photography by Kari 

I'm beginning to see a trend in my blogging habits - I tend to blog in groups - a bunch in a row and then nothing for ages! So I'm going to try to put those intense blogging times to extra use and save up a few extra post for those long breaks in between! Spread the love a little you know? haha So just you WAIT. I've already got an amazing recipe all prepped and ready for tomorrow. It's extremely yummy!

xo denj

11 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love this dress! It is such a pretty print! I am longing for the day that Ottawa finally catches up with the rest of the world and gets an H&M.

Lauren said...

Love the lipstick colour Danni!

Maria said...

Are those tiers I'm seeing on that dress? Okay, maybe one tier and then some gathering, but that one tier gives your dress that little extra something. I like how you paired it with that vest, too. Gives it an interesting boho/urban look.

Leah said...

Love your makeup in this post! and the dress is just way too cute.

xo Leah

Kate said...

Ooh, lady this is absolutely gorgeous! I absolutely LOVE this dress on you and again, that vest is so perfect! Gorgeous outfit!! xo.

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness. You look so insanely beautiful here, and that lip color is GORGEOUS! Who is it by?

I love the dress. So summer perfect!

XO
Kristin

Jodi said...

Agreed! You should wear lipstick more often!

Nury said...

I really Love that dress, I want it! You look great!

Cee said...

Love, love, love that dress! And I can't wait for your next recipe post- everything you make looks so delicious :)
xox,
Cee

Louise (Fifth Sparrow) said...

Love this post- the photos are gorgeous, and I love the splash of lipstick! Plus, how adorable is your dog?! He (she?) is the perfect complement to your outfit! xx

changes « denj said...

[...] posted this dress a few times before (here and here), with one major difference – it used to be a maxi! I decided the length just [...]