August 05, 2011

guest post - kristin of doll parade

Hello denj readers - lovely to meet you! My name is Kristin, and I'm a Canadian girl with a small style blog called Doll Parade. I was so happy to help out with a guest post while Danni is off frolicking through some city streets, and hope I can do justice to her gorgeous blog! Where I live in Canada we are in the utmost dead of summer, though I managed to get away for a trip to the ocean in the east this past week, allowing for an outfit that wasn't hindered by the humidity too much.


I was thinking about Danni when I styled this, and it's funny that I did, as her last outfit post features a scarf adorned bag - we must have been on the same wavelength this week! I love adding a touch of a print here and there, as well as small contrasts. This Joe Fresh shirt was airy & light, though it has a hue that will transition perfectly into the Fall. A small staple for clothing purchases here on out, I'd say.








(Pants: Dahlia, Top: Joe Fresh, Necklace & Scarf: Thrifted, Bag: Urban Behaviour, Sunnies: Aldo)


Well, I'm wishing Danni a very happy & safe trip, and can't wait to see what she brings back & styles up. Thank you for reading, and come visit me over at Doll Parade if you fancy! Muah!


1 comment:

Cee said...

I always love seeing black outfits in the summer- they may be impractical, but they're oh-so-stylish. And I adore your lip colour!
xox,
Cee