September 25, 2011

fall fuschia










{photos by me and sarah}

Brunch is by far my favourite meal, and it's always best enjoyed with a best friend of course! Sarah and I had yummy brunch, wandered all around the city in the fall sunshine, and finished our day off with a vegan cupcake. Best way to spend a Saturday! I'm not quite done with bright colours for fall so I thought I'd pair this (very) bright pullover with a deep evergreen skinny pant. (I'm calling this a transitional combo... my last bid to hold onto summer!) Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

xo denj

ps. Check out my guest post on thehungrybirdie!
pss. don't forget to follow me on GFC - FINALLY have it now! xo


sweater: Zara 
pants: Zara
flats: DVF (similar)
bag: Marc by Marc (similar)
sunnies: Stella McCartney (similar)
bracelet: Denj

8 comments:

Cee said...

Looove the colour of that sweater. The bright fuchsia is such a natural mate for deep green, which I never would have guessed. Amazing transitional look, I think :)
xox,
Cee

Kate said...

I love everything about this! The sweater is amazing (the COLOR! I love it!) and I am so smitten with your sunglasses! Perfect shape and look amazing on you!! xoxo!

Sarah said...

Lovin' the new blog! I'm glad the pictures turned out well. Brunch again soon please.

.sabo skirt. said...

Beautiful sweater. Stand out color. We love it.

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
Shop: www.saboskirt.com
Blog: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Leah said...

Ooh love the olive pants with that bright pink! What a fun fall mix. Is the new Denj bracelet in Bicyclette yet? I love!

xo Leah.

Kristy said...

AGREE! Brunch is the best meal on earth (and all-day breakfast, hahahah!) Love the fuschia sweater, D! The color really compliments your skin tone :)

www.monochromachic.com

Pretty Affair said...

i LOVE fuchsia with turquoise!! beautiful ;-)

Victoria said...

Love the new revamp of your blog! Looking fab in fuschia dahling!

xo Vic
www.thriftjuice.com