November 15, 2011

catch up



I know - I am beyond slacking! Life has been very busy lately - and unfortunately that meant le blog had to take the backseat and let real life come first. I have tons of stuff to fill you all in on - but first a little catch up! These photos are a mix of  Lauren Bagliore, David Dixon, and Denis Gagnon; all from the final day of LGFW in October. My older sister flew in from Chicago early so we could catch a few shows together! It was the perfect end to a busy week. 

xo denj


photography by me
follow on BLOGLOVIN//TWITTER

2 comments:

mintyandpeaches said...

These photos are amazing! You look like you had a great time! :)

x Minty
http://mintyandpeaches.wordpress.com

Rebecca Jane said...

Some lovely shots of those runway show - and you two look beautiful in that last photo - wow!