January 31, 2012

to wear { the guys edition }


In my opinion guys fashion has more of a formula, and once he's got it figured out, it's pretty hard to screw up. Nice fitting jeans, a nice shirt, NON-running shoes .... and complete. This is pretty much what my fiance wears everyday, he always looks pretty cute! :)

xo denj


hat: American Apparel
hoodie: American Apparel
button up: Gap (similar)
belt: unknown
 boots: Clarks
jeans: Levis
watch: Nixon
       



follow on BLOGLOVIN//TWITTER//FACEBOOK

8 comments:

Rebecca Jane said...

No running shoes = so true.

alison*elle said...

Totally agree! I bought my bf a pair of those Clarks desert boots and he loves them.

xo, alison*elle

Kate said...

This is so true! It's a total formula when it comes to men's dressing... this is almost exactly what Shawn wears on the daily! The button up shirt/hoodie combo is completely him, and agree - sneakers are for the gym!

Fabrizia said...

Wonderful outfit, I like it!!! This is such a nice post!

Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

Cara said...

Love that watch!
xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

Amber said...

Totally agree. Once a guy has his style, it's hard to mess up, unless he starts experimenting, haha.

Also on the bandwagon with you and Rebecca Jane about no running shoes!

Amber said...

Hi dear!

I know I already commented on this, but just wanted to pop in and see how you were doing. Hope things are going well.

Also, I know I've already told you this, but seriously can't get over how much you look like Blake Lively!

xox

Bad Joan said...

Love this casual look!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://styleblenderla.blogspot.com