February 28, 2012

spring feeling

spring feelings

Maybe this is kind of a random outfit combination, but I love a little element of the unexpected. Fashion is about having fun, right? Also, I'm obsessed with these jeans, especially after seeing Sarah of girlcrush rock them in Hawaii here. I'm feeling so over this blah winter weather and I can't waiiiiit to stop incorporating a winter jacket into my daily outfits. Bring on the florals, pastels, and sequins of spring please!

xo denj


jeans: Current Elliot
clutch: Asos
top: Markus Lupfer
shoes: See by Chloe
gold bracelet: Asos
purple bracelet: Links of London



6 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! Pretty outfit, I love the touch of randomness :) That bracelet is amazing I need/love it!!

Thanks for the mention lovely!

xo

Kate said...

Ooh, lady I am loving this! And completely agree, I've yet to see anyone where these jeans better than Sarah of girlcrush! She looked amazing in them! Love every single piece you posted here! C'mon Spring!!

A Fine Balance said...

I really want that clutch!

House of Winchester said...

found your blog via ohmyheartkate! loving it... and those pants! found a pair of D&G's that i fell absolutely in love with... the C/E ones you have posted here are just as cute and much more budget friendly!

Vang said...

I am loving both the clutch and the bracelet!

KOOP INTERN said...

Very Cute outfit! Anyone loving the floral jeans or bracelet can find similar versions at http://koopdekour.com/!