March 06, 2012

converse spring/summer 2012 preview



images courtesy of Converse All Star

Last week I attended the Converse All Star collection preview to check out the new designs for Spring/Summer 2012 from the iconic brand. The collection was stocked with the classics in a huge array of colours and exciting collaborations including my favourite Marimekko (images 1&2), as well as John Varvatos (image 3) ( I love the zipper detail for easy access), DC comics, and Gorillaz. I'm definitely looking forward to wearing my converse this spring!


xo denj

3 comments:

House of Winchester said...

bought the low top version of the last ones last fall - have yet to rock them but can't wait... thanks for reminding me they were buried in the back of my closet!

Sarah said...

Very "Sincerely Jules" of you! Love how she rocks them! xoxo

♥ Ana Paula Xavier ♥ said...

Hi!
I enjoyed browsing in your blog, it's amazing.
I ♥ your outfits, your blog is in my favorites.
Come visit me > www.blog-anapaulaxavier.com
Kisses from Brazil! *;*