August 29, 2012

hello again!



Hello Lovelies! It has been such a long time since my last post - yet so much has happened! I moved downtown, planned a wedding, got married! and went on my honeymoon. It's been soooo busy and I wanted to enjoy every moment so as a result, this little blog got pretty neglected. So as summer comes to an end, and the craziness is calming down, I'm ready to pick it back up again. I'm excited to catch up and show you guys what I've been up to! If you follow me on instagram { @hellodenj } you've probably already seen a few sneak peeks!

xo denj


follow on BLOGLOVIN//TWITTER//FACEBOOK

4 comments:

Leah said...

Annndddd.... she's back. Glad to see your loveliness back in the blog world friend.

Cee said...

Welcome back, miss! It sounds like you've had a pretty amazing year :) Congratulations on your wedding! Can't wait to see what's in store for you and your blog next.
xox,
Cee

leyla. said...

lovely to know that you're back. congratulations on getting married and much luck on your new adventures!

leyla.

Rebecca Jane said...

I think I might've already said this, but I am so pleased you're back!

A huge congrats on your wedding! (Will we get to see a peek of your dress?)