September 26, 2012

fall neutrals in Chicago


Elise and I drove to Chicago to visit my sister last weekend, spending the 9+ hour drive belting out oldies and eating excessive amounts of chocolate. Yay roadtrips! Saturday was a classic cool and windy fall day so we bundled up and headed out around town. They were both wearing cute post-worthy outfits so of course we did a little group shoot. :)

xo denj

on me:
sunglasses: Stella McCartney
sweater: last year's H&M (similar)
neon sweater: American Apparel
jeans: Free People
boots: Dolce Vita
bracelets: Jcrew, F21, Asos

9 comments:

Ella said...

I just found your blog and I love it! I like the fact that you have lifestyle and fashion mixed. I'll definitely follow!
justthelooks.blogspot.com

criscrascrus said...

so lucky! xx

Sarah said...

love this outfit danni, and that bag! xo

Leah said...

Just saw those jeans today! You rock them girl!

Alison said...

I love this oversized sweater on you. It looks amazing! Your sister's outfit is gorgeous a well. Such a stylish family :)

Xoxo Alison
Www.stylingmylife.com

leyla. said...

all three of you look perfectly dressed for fall and if i mix and match pieces from your outfits, i could easily create something that i would love to wear.

leyla.

Cee said...

All three of you look absolutely gorgeous, and I love the way that you're all slightly coordinated and yet dressed in totally different ways at the same time :)
xox,
Cee

Kate said...

Aw, sister roadtrips! Too cute! I have the same sweater/poncho from h&m and have been wearing it like crazy lately (ie: just realized my last 3 instagrams are me wearing this sweater...) such a perfect fall piece and I love the way you styled it!

Rebecca Jane said...

Loving the printed jeans and the fabulous bag!