September 04, 2012

fall style inspo


inspired by elin



Now that September has arrived, I'm trying to get into a fall frame of mind when it comes to my closet [it's not easy when its still 30+ degrees out! but really, there's no rush :) ] I loved Elin's laid back look with a slouchy tee and printed trousers, so I created my own version and added accessories that I imagine she might pair with this look! 

xo denj

Acne oversized tee {similar}
Dannijo necklace {similar}
Zara trousers {similar}
photo of elin {here}


follow on BLOGLOVIN//TWITTER//FACEBOOK

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love this Dani! Great inspo xo

Rebecca Jane said...

Great inspiration and I absolutely love all of the choices you've made! I love print trousers any time, but for fall there seem to be some great choices!

Also - thanks so much for your kind words on my blog, I appreciate it so much!

Izumi Bogen said...

you are an amazing stylist!

Hybid Hunter | Hybid Hunter