December 27, 2012

before the snow


These photos were taken last week while Christmas shopping on a unusually warm December day, now the ground is covered in a foot of snow and it's absolutely freezing out there! I hope you all had wonderful and merry Christmases with your families and friends, I can't believe its almost 2013!

xo denj


jacket: (old) JCrew {similar}
denim shirt: Mendocino {similar}
sweater: Maison Scotch
purse: Lachetta via Winners
shoes: Dolce Vita
watch: Michael Kors
bracelet: Asos

photos by Shana

9 comments:

Petite Adventures said...

Love your sweater - the pattern is fantastic!

Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

goodbadandfab said...

Just lovely! =)

www.goodbadandfab.com
personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

Rebecca Jane said...

That sweater is fabulous! We had a super warm December too but it is storming tonight, so snow is on the way!

Wren KW said...

I love this outfit! It is so much fun! I managed to get off the coast just before the snow hit but I was headed to Edmonton where it's just snow all the time.

charity victoria said...

I reaaally like this outfit..that sweater is perfection!

Leah said...

So cute! Love that sweater and it looks great with the new red bag ;)

Every Wear I Go said...

I like how you've layered the denim shirt underneath the sweater.

Following you on GFC, would love a follow back :)

everywearigo.blogspot.com

Emily Beth said...

Love that sweater!

Emily Beth @ Inspired Attire

cleartheway said...

I love this outfit. I just came across your blog and I'm really excited to be following you on Bloglovin love.

Kate from Clear the Way