December 14, 2012

bejewelled pink


This is my last outfit that Leah and I styled together last weekend, I love the bright pop of pink this vintage blouse brings to an otherwise neutral palette. And obviously my obsession with printed jeans continues :) Have an awesome weekend!

xo denj

necklace: H&M (super old, similar here)
blazer: borrowed from 3ThriftyLadies (buy it here!)
pink silk blouse: borrowed from 3ThriftyLadies (buy it here!)
floral jeans: Free People
boots: Aldo

photos by Leah Sandhu



6 comments:

Nancy Spitaleri said...

Cute look :)
I definitely follow you, also on twitter and bloglovin'...would you like to follow each other?

http://nancymaterialgirl.blogspot.it

xoxo from Italy :)

anna | Today I like Blog said...

wow the pink top really suits you!

Sanaz said...

cute look

xoxo
esstylejungle.blogspot.de

Tatjana said...

beautiful hair !

Gaby said...

i love the combination of printed jeans and bright top, sadly, i can't fit into any of my jeans anymore :(

Rebecca Jane said...

That pink top is fabulous - a lovely colour on you! And I really like the printed jeans too!