December 10, 2012

la-la-layers


Happy Monday Guys!
 Yesterday Leah and I got together to style up a few cute pieces from her vintage clothing etsy shop, 3ThriftyLadies. I love this blouse, it's perfect for layering, and small pattern was so easy to coordinate with different pieces. There will be more outfits to come this week, and be sure to check out Leah's blog for more as well!

xo denj

sweater: c/o Jacob
printed blouse: borrowed from 3ThriftyLadies (buy it here!)
skirt: H&M (similar)
tights: unknown

photos by Leah Sandhu

6 comments:

alison*elle said...

Looks great, Danni! I love the layered look and definitely agree with you about the colour!

xo, alison*elle

criscrascrus said...

perfect skirt, perfect shirt, perfect sweater...

Wren KW said...

Perfect layering! I love this! I can't ever seem to get the button-up-blouse-under-a-sweater thing right and I find it the most uncomfortable thing ever but I love that you can do it. I'm inspired (and a little jealous).

Petite Adventures said...

Very cute - I love the pattern of the middle layer and how it brings a bit of drama to the look.

Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

Rebecca Jane said...

That sweater looks so comfy!

poutineandprada said...

That blouse and sweater combo is super cute!