January 16, 2013

outfit planning


I'm going on an exciting vacation in a few months, so in the meantime I'm making a serious effort to shop my closet, and really cut my spending to necessities only.  Outfit planning always helps remind me of some of the forgotten pieces I love (even if they all aren't quite weather appropriate at the moment!).

xo denj

outfit 1
coat//J Crew {similar}
jeans//Joe's Jeans
boots//DolceVita
sweater//Jacob c/o {similar}
jean shirt//Mendocino
watch//Michael Kors
bracelets//F21 & J Crew

outfit 2
striped shirt//Mink Pink {similar}
skirt//Club Monaco
shoes//Topshop
belt//Zara
nail polish//Essie

outfit 3
dress//JoeFresh {similar}
clutch//Topshop
heels//Zara
sunnies//Karen Walker
watch//Michael Kors
necklace//Anthropologie
bracelets//LaurenElan

8 comments:

Krystin Lee said...

Love those ikat jeans! So cute :)
xo Krystin
suburbanfauxpas.blogspot.com

Jealeyni said...

Love this! I shopped my closet for my trip to Puerto Rico. too. Great idea!

xo
www.daintyjea.com

cleartheway said...

Really good tip! I think I'll start using my free-time to plan out some outfits myself. I'm a very visual person but I don't always have time to plan out my outfits before I run out. I always go to my regular go-tos and don't really get to experiment as often as I'd like to.

Kate from Clear the Way

Leah said...

Where oh where are you going? One thing's for sure, you'll look super cute in these outfits!

Wren KW said...

I love outfit layout photos and these ones are perfect. That dress is too cute!

criscrascrus said...

nice outfits, I love first boots!

Rebecca Jane said...

I like the looks of all three of these ensembles but the third outfit is my favourite - love the blue dress!

Nur ERADLI said...

love the combination!! :)

I'm going to follow you maybe you also interest mine:

http://nureradli.blogspot.com