January 08, 2013

winter walks



photography by nicoledeephotography

I'm so lucky to be surrounded by some super talented people. Nicole is not only my sis' in law, she's also my neighbour, and an amazing photographer. I love these photos she snapped last week while we wandered around our snow covered city. Check out more of her work here and here.

xo denj

sunnies: StellaMcCartney
scarf: Danier (similar)
coat and gloves: Aritzia
purse: NineWest(similar)
striped sweater: Thrifted(similar)
shoes: Topshop


12 comments:

Wren KW said...

I love these photos and your boots! And that ship in the last photo is incredible!

Sarah said...

Beautiful photos Danni xo

myedit said...

wow! these pics are beautiful! These kinda scenes make me actually like winter...

Tesa Jurjaševič said...

lovely post!

criscrascrus said...

I love your shoes!! and the place very beautiful.

HollyDolly said...

Gorgeous photos! The ship is so cool.

Rebecca Jane said...

These photos are lovely - and what an interesting area of the city to shoot!

alison*elle said...

These photos are so gorgeous! Nicole is so very talented. I think I have the same coat as you except in black though I wear mine with the fur collar at all times ;)

xo, alison*elle

charity victoria said...

these photos are beautiful! so subtle and pretty.

Leah said...

Love that last photo!

Cee said...

I don't know if I've told you this yet, but if I have, it's worth repeating - I seriously love your bangs, they are fabulous! And I'm so envious of your Topshop shoes, they look just like a pair I dreamed of when I was about ten and I love them just as much now :)
xox,
Cee

Petite Adventures said...

Great photos - love your shoes!!

Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca