April 16, 2013

rooftop corals




When eShakti asked me to select a piece from their spring collection, I was pretty darn excited. This coral dress immediately caught my eye and I've been dying for some sunshine to wear it for ages - and finally it's here! I paired it black accents to contrast the girly-ness with a bit of edge. I can totally see this dress working for lots of spring and summer activities, from a picnic in the park to a chic city wedding.


dress// c/o eShakti
blazer & shoes//borrowed from my sis
sunnies//StellaMcCartney



7 comments:

KRISTY said...

perfect color for spring!! Love the scalloped hem too :D

www.monochromachic.com

KRISTY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Life etc... said...

Such a pretty dress! Love how you've paired it with that sharp blazer, great combo :)

life-etcblog.blogspot.com.au

littlemisschinagirl said...

Amazing dress,love it!
xx

Caroline said...

Ooh my favorite color at the moment! & that scalloped hem is so sweet :)

I would love for you & your readers to check out my giveaway! I'm picking out some of my favorites & then the winner's favorites!

http://perpetuallycaroline.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

So exciting! I love that dress - especially the colour! So pretty girl xo

Rebecca Jane said...

Pretty dress! I love the colour!