August 19, 2013

BaubleBar now shipping to Canada!



Exciting news ladies! Starting today, August 19th, BaubleBar will finally be shipping to Canada! To celebrate BaubleBar is offering their Canadian fans a little pressie:

Use the code DENJ20 to receive 20% of your first purchase!

There are so many cute options... I see a new obsession hitting my closet.
Happy monday lovelies!

xo denj

1//Blush Oksana Bib 2//Maleficent Pendant 3//Sapphire Tailwinds Bib 4//Shocking Pink Gear Strand 5//Cerise Jumbo Bloom Bib 6//Blue Ivy Necklace 7//Gold Crystal Spike Strands 8//Sapphire Locust Bib


images c/o BaubleBar, collage by denj





*Offer expires on 8/31/2013 at 11:59PM EST. Cannot be combined with other offers. Not valid on Buried Bauble, Spring Potpourri Bib or gift cards. Valid for first time customers only, cannot be applied to past purchases. Valid only for Canada purchases.


2 comments:

Kelly Lynn Armstrong said...

This is amazing! Thanks for sharing... I actually can't believe I didn't know.
xx

Lauren said...

WOW I am excited! Now I can finally get a crystal statement necklace hehe xo