August 05, 2013

corals and such



I thrifted this dress months ago when there was still snow falling to the ground. One thing that I love about thrifting is that its all about opportunity. It doesn't matter what season it is or if you'll be able to wear it the next day. If you see something amazing and one of a kind, or even just cute and wearable, you snatch it up, and its ready to go when the weather changes. :) 

xo denj

sunnies//similar
necklace//LaurenElan c/o
vest//ClubMonaco similar
watch//MichaelKors
belt//similar
dress//thrifted
wedges//JCrew similar

photos by Leah


3 comments:

Caroline said...

Oh my, those are quite the gorgeous wedges! I love how they are so summery, and so very punchy and cute!

Kelly Lynn Armstrong said...

Super cute!

Lexi said...

I love those wedges - too cute!
xx lexi @ glitter, inc.