September 18, 2013

pecan chocolate chip cookies with chickpea flour



I have a huge bag of chickpea flour taking up valuable space in my small kitchen, so I set out on a search across the web to find something to make with it. I wanted to try cookies, so I modified thisrecipe to use ground pecans instead of almonds and added chocolate chips {it's hard to mess up a cookie when chocolate is involved :)}. Chickpea flour definitely adds a flavour of its own, but once you get used to it you'll find it's really delicious, and an awesome gluten free option. Happy Baking! 

1 cup finely ground pecans
1 cup chickpea flour
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 egg yolk
1/2 cup butter

full directions here

xo denj



1 comment:

littlemisschinagirl said...

Yumm! these look soo good! and your photos are amazing also.xx